Re: __scatter__.m: Fix handling of NaNs in marker size param

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: __scatter__.m: Fix handling of NaNs in marker size param
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 14:57:15 -0400

On Tue, 2013-09-10 at 20:22 +0200, Andreas Weber wrote:
> Can I push the attached patch which should fix this or am I missing
> something?

At a glance, lgtm. You're just adding an additional check for nan for
the marker vector. As a matter of style, instead of

   idx = idx | isnan (s);
   s (idx) = []

I would do

    idx |= isnan (s)
    s(idx) = []

Remember, no spaces before parens when indexing, only when calling
functions. I happen to like the |= operator, but ignore this point if
you find it obscure.

And man, the scatter code is really horrible... We've had difficult to
track bugs in it before. It would be nice if someone went and cleaned
it up a bit.

- Jordi G. H.