Re: project progress

From: c.
Subject: Re: project progress
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 18:41:14 +0200

On 7 Sep 2013, at 12:23, c. <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 6 Sep 2013, at 19:28, marco Vassallo <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> I've start writing some example in the wiki
>>
>> http://wiki.octave.org/Fem-fenics
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Marco
>
> Marco,
> Thanks that looks like a great start!
>
> Please consider adding before each example
>
> - a mathematical statement of the problem
>  - a link to the corresponding example in FEnics docs, if any
>
> and adding a picture or video of the result after eache example would also be
> great.
>
> c.

Marcco,

In the HyperElasticity example you have the text of a function definition as a
comment,
but that is not required, Octave, unlike Matlab, accepts definition of
functions within
script files or from the command line.

So it is not necessary to define the function in a separate file, just
uncomment those
lines and it will work.
c.