Re: Patch to make common octave_dock_widget class

From: Daniel J Sebald
Subject: Re: Patch to make common octave_dock_widget class
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 12:16:10 -0600

On 02/07/2013 07:56 AM, c. wrote:

On 7 Feb 2013, at 14:08, address@hidden wrote:

This made me think, though. Would it be helpful to subscribe the
maintainer list to the patch and bug trackers? I don't know if people
would dislike the higher volume, or if everyone who is already
interested in being notified of bugs and patches is already subscribed
to those lists.

I would vote for subscribing.
The trackers seem like a very good place to store contributions but not as good
for carrying on the discussion about them.

c.

Subscribing here too. That's the way it currently is, correct? And that means automatic subscription to a particular bug/patch that one posts to. I do look through bugs and patches from time to time to see if there are any I have an easy answer for. Also, my posts to Savannah are a little more loose in the sense I'll dump something there that doesn't quite make sense or I can't explain but it might be a lead to something--the analogy would be a "scratch paper" sort of area.

It might be nice to cut down on bugs so that tracking isn't so voluminous and is more like the activity on the patch tracker.

Dan