Re: Switching default integrator for multiple variable to quadcc

From: twinclouds
Subject: Re: Switching default integrator for multiple variable to quadcc
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 15:14:31 -0800 (PST)

@Rik
I don't know if this is related to the problem I am having right now.  When
I use Octave 3.2.4, the integration is pretty fast.  The only problem is
when the area gets too large, i.e., most area are zeros, it shows "warning:
quadgk: non-finite integrand encountered."  When I use Octave 3.6.3, I don't
have this problem but it gets very slow, from a few seconds to a few
minutes.  I would like to change the default integrator but don't know how
to.  Add the name of the integrator as the last argument of dblquad yields
all sorts of errors.  Any suggestions?