Student project - QMR solver

From: Nathan Podlich
Subject: Student project - QMR solver
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 10:49:37 +1100

Hi,

For an undergraduate Computer Science course, I am looking at implementing the
QMR solver in Octave. I have experience in coding for both sparse matrices and
iterative solvers.

It would be much appreciated if someone could provide me with some information
on where I should start or who I should talk to (or how I could contact the
potential mentors listed - Carlo de Falco, Nir Krakauer, Fotios Kasolis, and
Luis Gustavo Lira).

Kind regards,
Nathan Podlich