Re: OctConf 2012 Beamer style

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: OctConf 2012 Beamer style
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 12:26:08 -0500

On Jan 2, 2013, at 9:56 AM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:

> On 2 January 2013 09:49, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Any idea where I can grab the Octave logo
>
> doc/icons/octave-logo.svg
>
>> and the bovine in a vector format?
>
> http://www.gnu.org/graphics/official%20gnu.svg
>
> HTH,
> - Jordi G. H.

Thanks again.  I converted both to eps-files, changed the frametitle's bg color
to octavelightgray, and used the textpos package to place them in the
appropriate positions.  Now my slides render quickly.

If you (or Carlo) are interested, the modified beamerthemeOctave.sty and its
diff are attached.  I've also included the octave-logo.eps and official-gnu.eps
files (svg->eps using inkscape).

Ben

image/eps

image/eps