fltk rendering problem

From: Mike Miller
Subject: fltk rendering problem
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 09:46:27 -0400

FLTK wisdom needed,

The attachment fltk-plot-debian-i965-dri shows what FLTK plots look
like to me on my regular development system. I had been wondering why
everyone thought FLTK was such an improvement :)

The attachment fltk-plot-good shows what I see now that I have tried
it on other boxes and I assume what everyone else is seeing. Looks
much better!

This "dotted line" effect on my display seems related to the default
line width being 0.5, if I set the line and axis widths to 1
everything looks more like the other screengrab. Does anyone see
anything similar to this? Or if you set your linewidth to an even
smaller fraction?

Debian testing, Mesa OpenGL 8.0.4, Intel xorg driver 2.20.2, i965 DRI
driver, in case any of those are known to cause problems.

--
mike