Re: Developer documentation for octave

From: marco atzeri
Subject: Re: Developer documentation for octave
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 21:42:32 +0200

On 10/9/2012 9:10 PM, ofek goldstein wrote:
Can someone direct me to the best documentation for someone who wants to
get involved in Octave development, a documentation about the software
structure of Octave?

I saw
http://wiki.octave.org/FAQ#How_can_I_get_involved_in_Octave_development.3F
but it just explains how to pull the repository to your machine

Is there like a documentation about how the actual software is built
I mean I can go through the source files but usually a documentation is
better
IMHO

thank you

see directory "/etc" on repository; specially HACKING

Regards
Marco