Discussion about Wiki entries

From: Reza Housseini
Subject: Discussion about Wiki entries
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 07:58:39 +0200

Hello

Just as the subject mentions it, where should the discussion about Wiki entries go? I sometimes want to add some suggestions or question to an enty and I'm not sure if it's appreciated. Is it alright when I just change it? For example in the main menu there is missing a chapter about debugging, should I just insert it? Or there is often missing a clear link where am I in the wiki (like breadcrumbs in the bottom bar) is there someone to talk to for adding such features?
(I hope I posted this on the right list)

Best wishes
Reza