Re: octave-mpi questions

From: Taza
Subject: Re: octave-mpi questions
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 18:55:14 -0800 (PST)

Hi
am have been working on buiding a High Performance Computing Cluster, i
decided to use  Michaels PelicanHPC v2.2 and have been practicing generic
mpi programming and then tried to understand the octave- mpi examples on the
live cd, like kernel_example. reffered to also the old parallel knoppix mpi
examples so that i could understand the concept of parallel programming, i
seem to well appreciate the concept of parallel programming.
However  now  i want to have hands on based approach with the examples and
concepts of octave and mpi i have bn understanding. On opening the octave
script, it looks like i cant write my code and save it so that i can compile
and run it, like how i was doing when i was doing the generic mpi, I go to
pico/nano editor and write my code, save it then run it at the command
prompt. so my problem is i have problem to do something similar in octave
script. help me on this.