Re: 3.6.0 release

From: Orion Poplawski
Subject: Re: 3.6.0 release
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 16:49:39 -0700

On 11/25/2011 01:12 AM, John W. Eaton wrote:
On 24-Nov-2011, Jordi GutiƩrrez Hermoso wrote:

| I didn't mean that. I just meant to have a reasonable expectation that
| the packagers for those distributions have been contacted,

Who are they?  Do we have a list?  Are they subscribed to the
maintainers list?

jwe

Myself and Jussi Lehtola are subscribed (Fedora maintainers). I try to keep up some but am often a week or so behind.

A release candidate tarball can be much appreciated for testing out build issues, but not a big deal if bugfix releases can follow quickly. Building from SCM snapshot generally uses a slightly different process and so is not as convenient as a release tarball.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  address@hidden