[Patch] uicontrol/uipanel and async toolkit

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: [Patch] uicontrol/uipanel and async toolkit
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 11:16:44 -0400

On  6-Oct-2011, Michael Goffioul wrote:

| I have this (rather lenghty) patch that implements support for
uicontrol/uipanel
| as well as fully asynchronous toolkit. Is there any objection to submit it to
| the default branch?

The patch applies cleanly for me and Octave passes all the tests, so I
don't see a problem with it.

I see a __go_ui{control,panel}__ functions and ui{control,panel}
graphics objects and properties, but not ui{control,panel}.  Is there
more that you didn't include, or is this just a step toward
implementing these functions?  Either way I think it is OK to push the
change.

Thanks,