Re: quiver3 arrow option

From: Rik
Subject: Re: quiver3 arrow option
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:57:02 -0700

On 09/21/2011 08:31 AM, address@hidden wrote:
> Message: 3
> Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 17:30:45 +0200
> From: "Dr. Alexander Klein" <address@hidden>
> To: Octave Maintainers <address@hidden>
> Subject: Arrow positions in quiver3
>
> Hello,
>
> in one project I'm currently concerned with the simulation of magnetic
> fields. This works pretty well, especially when it comes to plotting vector
> fields with quiver3.
>
> However, there's one thing I'd have to to for a quiver3 wishlist if such a
> thing exists, namely, a flag to have the arrows centered instead of starting
> at the grid points.
>
> Would such an option make sense for anyone else?
Yes, I would be interested in that feature as well.  I would like to say I
could help, but I am really out of time.  I could possibly review any
changes if you are able to make a first attempt at modifying the code in
quiver3.m.  Could you prepare a patch and submit it to the patch tracker?
The patch tracker is at https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?group=octave.

--Rik