Re: Release plans for the GUI

From: Marco atzeri
Subject: Re: Release plans for the GUI
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 18:35:09 +0200

On 9/12/2011 3:29 PM, Chipmuenk wrote:
All,

Maybe the Cygwin way should promoted a bit more - for Windows-only users the
idea may be a bit intimidating to install a Unix environment first, although
(in my experience) this is fairly unproblematic.

I have not yet tested Quint on cygwin.

I will appreciate a clear list of requirments for building quint,
possibly on the README, before spending time on guessing wich
QT4 elements are needed

Christian

Marco
octave cygwin package maintainer