Re: log plots and labels in fltk

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: log plots and labels in fltk
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 02:38:28 -0500

On 28-Jan-2010, Shai Ayal wrote:

| What I want is to have the input event hook function called periodically,
| so that even during a long pause the figure windows remain
| responsive.

OK, I see.  In that case, I guess you should try using rl_read_key.
I think you could distinguish between the user entering '\n' or a
readline-generated '\n' by also checking rl_done (take a look at the
implementation of rl_read_key in the readline sources).  Again, I'd
prefer to have access to this readline variable wrapped in a
command_editor member function.