Re: 3.2.1 release candidate 4

From: WMennerich
Subject: Re: 3.2.1 release candidate 4
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 07:59:32 -0700 (PDT)

Would it be possible to include a bugfix for this topic:
http://www.nabble.com/Error-with-function-handles-of-object-methods-to24185732.html
?
Without that working function handles, a lot of usefull stuff will not work.
E.g., if you have a cell array of ojects, you can use the cellfun function
to let all objects do a certain operation.
I'm working in mobile comunications and my objects are mobilestations,
basestations, etc.
Together with parcellfun() from Octaveforcge there are powerfull options
available, but only with function handles of object methods which gives only
an error in octave v3.2 .

W.