Re: GLPK interface [was Re: Multithreaded Atlas ...]

From: Marco Atzeri
Subject: Re: GLPK interface [was Re: Multithreaded Atlas ...]
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 14:29:18 +0000 (GMT)

--- Mar 31/3/09, Tatsuro MATSUOKA <address@hidden> ha scritto:

> Da: Tatsuro MATSUOKA <address@hidden>
> Oggetto: Re: GLPK interface [was Re: Multithreaded Atlas ...]
> A: "Marco Atzeri" <address@hidden>, address@hidden
> Cc: "MATSUOKA Tatsuro" <address@hidden>
> Data: Martedì 31 marzo 2009, 09:26
> Hello
>
> I have used glpk 4.36 built myself. No problem was
> occurred.

Hi Tatsuro,
likely you are in peculiar position and you have not used
autoconf for the building.
The change is there likely from 4.32 (on near by)

For the cygwin glpk build I removed the limitation,
but it is a my own decision as both glpk and octave
cygwin maintainer.

The best solution is to adapt octave to the GLPK API
interface, as this will work on all the platforms.

Regards
Marco