R: patch for cygwin installation

From: Marco Atzeri
Subject: R: patch for cygwin installation
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 07:54:05 +0000 (GMT)

--- Dom 29/3/09, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> ha scritto:

> Da: John W. Eaton <address@hidden>
> Oggetto: R: patch for cygwin installation
> A: "Marco Atzeri" <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden
> Data: Domenica 29 marzo 2009, 05:33
> On 28-Mar-2009, Marco Atzeri wrote:
>
> | in almost all the system, the two are equals
> |
> | SHLLIBPRE=lib
> | SHLBINPRE=lib
> |
> | so
> |
> | $(SHLLIBPRE)octinterp.$(SHLLIB)
> | $(SHLBINPRE)octinterp.$(SHLLIB)
> |
> | are also equal.
>
> On systems where they are the same, then why would we need
> both names?
> In that case, I think we should only define one of them.
>
> In any case, the names should be consistently used.  I
> didn't see that
> your patch was doing that, but maybe I misunderstood.
>
> jwe

I thought a bit and you are right.
Scrap the full thing I will remake it with the following:

$(SHLPRE)octinterp.$(SHLEXT)
$(LIBPRE)octinterp.$(SHLLIB)
$(LIBPRE)octinterp.$(SHLBIN)

These names should be consistent and we do not need
$(SHLBINPRE) and $(SHLLIBPRE) any more

An almost all the the system

$(SHLPRE) = lib
$(LIBPRE)= lib