Re: snapshot?

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: snapshot?
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 04:33:01 +0100

David Bateman wrote:
John W. Eaton wrote:
I'd like to make a new snapshot soon.  Other than the recent plotting
problems, are there any patches that I've missed which should be
reviewed?

Thanks,

jwe

I'd like to get the group plot objects complete, and have been working on it recently. In particular the "line" object changes need to be re-examined. Also the contour, errorbar, scatter and surface objects need to be evaluated. I basically have all but the errorbar and contour objects done.. Give me a day or so and I'll get the rest done.

Also we should import a new texinfo.tex file and update the build for an examples/@polynomial directory. I have this in the pipeline as well, and am just waiting for a sucessful build before sending a patch.

D.

Ok, I pushed my outstanding changes. Only the contour and errorbar series objects are now missing.

Regards
David

35 rue Gambetta                              +33 1 46 04 02 18 (Home)
92100 Boulogne-Billancourt FRANCE            +33 6 72 01 06 33 (Mob)