contribution to the octave documentation.

From: Thorsten Meyer
Subject: contribution to the octave documentation.
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 22:06:32 +0200

Hi,

I think I should quickly introduce myself: my name is Thorsten Meyer. I
live in Munich (Germany) and work for a semiconductor company. At work I
have been using octave intensively to evaluate and visualize measurement
and simulation data of semiconductor devices for many years.

I have been wanting to contribute to the development of octave in some
way for quite a while already. I hardly know any c++ at all and I am
quite out of sync with the development of the octave language, because
at work I am still stuck with octave 2.1.71. So I would like to help
with the documentation.

I have a few ideas what to work on. Still I would also be thankful for
advice on where in the documentation improvement is particularly needed
or welcome.

regards

Thorsten Meyer