Re: [Changeset]: Re: cla() ?

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: [Changeset]: Re: cla() ?
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 17:43:20 -0400

On Oct 7, 2008, at 9:10 AM, Michael Goffioul wrote:

While we're talking about __go_delete__, does anybody
remember what was the idea behind removing an object
from its parent's children in __go_delete__, instead of
gh_manager::free? This makes life slighlty more complex
if you want to delete an object from C++, where you would
typically use gh_manager::free, but you then have to remove
the child manually from its parent's children.

I don't think I wrote that part of the code, and I can't figure
out why it is written that way.

Michael.

MIght what describe be responsible for why the code below does not return the axis limits to its default values?

octave:21> figure(1)
octave:22> clf
octave:23> axis
ans =