Re: [changeset] bug in edit.m

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: [changeset] bug in edit.m
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 13:21:02 -0500

On 19-Feb-2008, Ben Abbott wrote:

| No new changes.
|
| I'm resubmitting for submission to mercurial.

Please send each changeset as a text/plain attachment.  I'm not sure
what is doing it, but when I receive patches from you that are
included inline in the mail message, lines are wrapped and that makes
it difficult to apply the patches.

| # HG changeset patch
| # User Ben Abbott <address@hidden>
| # Date 1203423506 18000
| # Node ID 6f6a8ddf86428fec6131b024ef2b014e603524d8
| # Parent  2147b9f8475f5661169b95a14c8f01bcbde816e5
| Modified for consistency with Matlab. Modified to respect partial
| paths needed for overloaded functions.

I think we'll only use these log messages for things like quickly
scanning changes in "hg view" to be able to pull out a patch if
necessary, so it would help if they were just one line and mentioned
the function(s) modified.  For example, something like

  edit.m compatibility and partial path fixes

Thanks,