Re: Eig fix

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Eig fix
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 23:48:06 -0500

On 24/10/2007, Jack Poulson <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm working on a very similar problem at work

What problem was that? What thread are you replying to?

>  Especially since I'm from the same school as Eaton.

'Round these parts, he's simply known as "jwe". "Eaton" is his mundane name. :-)

> Do you guys still need to add the general eigenvalue problem solver?

Last I heard, yes. The eigs function from Matlab.

> Also, could I have a copy of the coding standards?

The GNU coding standards apply here, even though they're mostly for C,
not C++, Octave still retains a lot of their flavour:

     http://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/

Cheers,
- Jordi G. H.