List of breakpoints

From: John Swensen
Subject: List of breakpoints
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 17:35:59 -0400

I wrote an email a couple of days ago and there has been a lot of other
traffic since then, so maybe it got lost, but I do need an answer.  Is
there way to get a complete list of breakpoints without searching
through the entire symbol tree?  I notice that in debug.cc, all the
function require a parameter which is the name of the function of
interest, thus simplifying this process considerably.  It seems an
exhaustive search of all the functions registered with Octave would be
unreasonable, so I need to know if there is some other method for doing
this, or if a patch would be considered if it maintained a list of
filenames and line numbers.

John Swensen