Re: 2.9.15 --> 3.0

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: 2.9.15 --> 3.0
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 14:02:40 +0200

John W. Eaton skrev:
Is there anything else?
For 2.9.15 or 3.0 ?
I was wondering if some sort of PR strategy for 3.0 has been planned? It seems to me that 3.0 will be a great piece of software that could attract a lot of users. This will of course only happen if people actually know that Octave 3.0 exists. Now, I don't know the first thing about PR and how to "sell" software, but I think we should at least try to tell as many people as possible that 3.0 exists. So, are there any plans/thoughts on how to launch 3.0?

Søren