Re: modified residues() for matlab compatibility

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: modified residues() for matlab compatibility
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 20:34:53 -0400

On Oct 5, 2007, at 5:42 PM, John W. Eaton wrote:

On  5-Oct-2007, Ben Abbott wrote:

| For the ChangeLog are these recorded in the script, or in a separate
| file to permit you to record the change in you version control system?

Logs of changes for Octave sources belong in the ChangeLog files kept
along with the sources.  We don't use CVS logs and I prefer to avoid
cluttering the sources with this kind of info.

jwe

ok ... I'm <blushing/embarrassed> after looking into through the source distribution ;-)

I've attached ChangeLog.txt respecting the changes in residue.m and the addition of mpoles.m. As I am new to this, don't hesitate to offer corrections.

I've made an attempt to properly construct the copyright and texinfo portions to both residue.m and mpoles.m ... they are included as well.