Re: Octave-maintainers Digest, Vol 13, Issue 2

From: Muthiah Annamalai
Subject: Re: Octave-maintainers Digest, Vol 13, Issue 2
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 19:54:41 -0500

>    1. help offer (Gerardo Artola)

> Message: 1
> Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 00:44:04 +0200
> From: Gerardo Artola <address@hidden>
> Subject: help offer
> To: address@hidden

| I want to contribute with the GNU project Octave and I am looking for
| information about the current open projects. I am specially interested
| in numerical problems and it would be great if I can work in this
| development direction.<br>
| I am working since almost 10 years with matlab, simulink, mex
| functions, C/C++ linked dinamically with matlab, etc, in neural
| networks and control systems. For me, GNU projects and matlab are very
| important and I find Octave a challenging project. I would be nice if
| I can contribute in any case.<br>
| I' ve allready downloaded the CVS repository

Welcome to Octave project. We generally appreciate people not sending
HTML emails. Please send Text messages next time, and turn off your
email clients HTML feature. Otherwise Im afraid nobody will reply to
you.

Take a look around (code), and start sending patches. Go over mailing
lists, and see how our community works.

Have fun, hacking.

Cheers,
Muthu