Re: 2.9.10 finally?

From: michael . goffioul
Subject: Re: 2.9.10 finally?
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 11:25:24 +0100

I still have 2 large patches in my pipe-line, which enable MSVC compilation
with as much features as possible. I attached them to this mail. These patches
are quite large and intrusive, so I don't really expect them to be applied as-is.

oct-export.diff
I already posted this patch, I repost it here mainly because it's against the
most recent CVS. The point is that I did a bad design decision when I harcoded
OCTAVE_API in various macros. This makes the macros hard to use outside
liboctave/ and this whole part of the API almost unusable. This patch makes the
api modifier an argument of the various high-level macros, which is IMO the
most flexible solution

oct-cxsparse.diff
This patch is to workaround the fact that MSVC does not support C99
double _Complex type. The solution I implemented is to port the whole
CXSparse library to C++ by using std::complex type instead (you can find
a patch in octave-forge CVS admin/Windows/msvc/libs/). To limit the
changes in application code, I use a dummy type _CPLX that is #define'd
accordingly.

Michael.