Re: 2.9.10?

From: Tom Holroyd (NIH/NIMH) [E]
Subject: Re: 2.9.10?
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 17:48:30 -0500

John W. Eaton wrote:
Do you have another 2.9.9+ version installed?

Yes.  Well, since I tried doing make install, that fails to run now. More info: after
make clean; make install, I tried a "make" and it is doing stuff. So make
install didn't do everything ...

Is this with the current CVS sources?

Yes, I did a cvs update just before all this. It had been a while.

I did run autogen.sh, after a make clean. Should I do something else like make
distclean?

What do other people typically do following cvs update?

Does your run-octave script have LD_PRELOAD lines in it?  The last few
lines of that script should look like this:

Yes, that's what it looks like.

--
Tom Holroyd, Ph.D.
We experience the world not as it is, but as we expect it to be.