Re: INT32_T types in mex interface

From: Andy Adler
Subject: Re: INT32_T types in mex interface
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 16:36:35 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006, John W. Eaton wrote:

On 11-Oct-2006, Andy Adler wrote:

| I'm trying to compile some code written for matlab
|   using the new mex interface.
|
| I note that octave's mex.h doesn't define
| INT32_T, int32_T, UINT32_T, uint32_T,
| INT16_T, int16_T, UINT16_T, uint16_T
|   INT8_T,  int8_T,  UINT8_T,  uint8_T

Are these documented somewhere in the MEX manual as being defined by
mex.h?

I can't find any documentation (and haven't looked that hard),
 but the MEX code examples on the web site (and with Matlab)
 show lots of uses of 'uint32_T'

http://www.google.ca/search?q=uint32_T+site:mathworks.com

I've always used UINT32_T (and it still works), but we probably only need to define the lowercase one to be
compatible with the documented mat

| I'd like to propose a patch to mex.h to add
| the following. Is this the right way to go?
|
| #include <oct-types.h>
|
| #define UINT64_T uint64_t

Maybe we should use

 #ifndef UINT64_T