Changing usage to print_usage

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Changing usage to print_usage
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 23:47:37 -0400 (EDT)

I like the use of print_usage() better than regular usage(), and it is definitely more informative.  So, I thought I'd make a patch to do that.  Essentially, I just looked at the scripts directory with the commands: for I in `grep -rl usage *` do \ cat $I | sed -e 's/ usage.*/ print_usage\(\);/' > tmpfile mv tmpfile $I done and I then went through the cvs diff file to make sure what I did was correct. I removed everything that I saw that looked incorrect, and that was all the uses of the usage command except for in miscellaneous/license.m plot/__axis_label__.m plot/__errcomm__.m plot/__plt__.m There are a few other changes in there (for example in mean.m and moment.m, usage was used where error should have been used).  I'm not listing the files touched because there are 506 of them, and there are only 297 more .m files in the scripts directory. Bill scripts/Changelog: 2006-10-09  Bill Denney      * *.m: change almost all occurrances of usage() to print_usage()