Re: Improving the Octave website look

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: Improving the Octave website look
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 13:06:59 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006, Rafael Laboissiere wrote:

* Bill Denney <address@hidden> [2006-06-28 11:52]:
It was definitely not the intent.

Sorry, I worded my sentence above badly. I did not mean that it was the original intention. Rather, I meant that it is a bad thing when a design ends up depending on font size or geometry to look good.

You're correct, and I was in a hurry. I did not feel like you were trying to say something really bad about it, just that there was a bug.

The div.section as I intended it, should probably be clear: both
instead of just left; please do commit the changes.

Done.

Thanks.

Bill

--
"If you torture data sufficiently, it will confess to almost anything."
  -- Fred Menger