Foriegn Language Documentation

From: David Bateman
Subject: Foriegn Language Documentation
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 13:02:14 +0200

Following up from the previous thread in the help list about foriegn language
documentation, I worked on a small patch that addresses part of this issue.
That is the help documentation only (not the error/warning messages). See the
attached patch.

It introduces a new directive in the help text

## -*- language = <lang> -*-

that is parsed when the file is loaded. This works well for user functions,
but implies that internal functions must have all of the languages for the
help in a single place. It also doesn't work for the help for variables
yet.

I'm not sure this is the best way to go about this, so the writing of this
patch was done more for discussion than anything else. I'd love to hear other
ideas of how to go about this...

Cheers
David

Motorola CRM                                 +33 1 69 35 25 00 (Ph)
Espace Technologique, Commune de St Aubin    +33 1 69 35 25 01 (Fax)
91193 Gif-Sur-Yvette FRANCE

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only
[ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary