Re: foreign function interface

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: foreign function interface
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 23:26:03 -0500

There are two big advantages to a direct FFI: it does not require a compiler
(which can be an issue on Windows systems) and it is completely independent
of which octave version is running (so long as that version supports FFI of
course).  Right now you have to recompile everything on your path if you
change Octave versions.

Paul Kienzle
address@hidden