Re: Creating a standalone executable

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: Creating a standalone executable
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 17:21:27 -0500

Can you include -lkpathsea on the mkoctfile line?  Those libs
should be passed directly through to the linker unless there
is a bug in mkoctfile.

The reason not to include -loctinterp is that liboctave can
be used without liboctinterp.  On the other hand, it doesn't
hurt to specify -loctinterp even if nothing uses it, does it?

I didn't realize kpathsea was a separate library.  I thought
it was statically linked into liboctave.