RE: User Function

From: Julian A. de Marchi, Ph.D.
Subject: RE: User Function
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 00:17:54 -0400

I've maintained for some time that this ought to be on the
octave.sourceforge.net site (my personal vote).  The site is not quite
defunct, but needs a breath of fresh enthusiasm.  In any case, wherever this
site ends up is also where the matlinks octave compatibility page would be
moved (matlinks.net/matcompat.html).  I think Paul Kienzle would agree with
this, and also he's written some Perl to help automate updates to this page.
I admit I've been on a hiatus myself!  Travels, travails... But matlinks
will also receive a breath of fresh air in the coming weeks.

Cheers,
Julian
(MatLinks.net)

ps Wouldn't Linus find this a cruftig dialogue?  Is that his email address
or does it just look like it?