nsl-development

[Nsl-development] WTS XENPAK, X2, SFP+, XFP,GBIC module

From: broadcast
Subject: [Nsl-development] WTS XENPAK, X2, SFP+, XFP,GBIC module
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 08:46:06 +0800

Hello,

We are professional manufacturer, we can supply lots of networking equipment
(XENPAK, X2, SFP+, XFP,GBIC,DWDM,CWDM optical mdoules,).
Sending you our products list for reference, All of them are in stock, with
goods quality,100% cisco compatible,1 year warrant.
If you need more items, we can give you some discount.
If you need other items price, please contact with me, I will send them to you.

SFP-GE-L
SFP-GE-S
SFP-GE-Z
SFP-GE-T

XENPAK-10GB-SR
XENPAK-10GB-LR
XENPAK-10GB-ER

X2-10GB-SR
X2-10GB-LR
X2-10GB-ER

WS-G5483
WS-G5484
WS-G5486
WS-G5487

GLC-T
GLC-SX-MM
GLC-LH-SM
GLC-ZX-SM

Please contact with me, If you have any questions, we will try our best for
you, thanks!

Thanks
Newstar networking
www.nstnetmail.com