nrdo-list

Re: [nrdo-list] Observation but is there a fix?

From: Stuart Ballard
Subject: Re: [nrdo-list] Observation but is there a fix?
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 22:58:43 -0400

call myObject.GetForeignKeyedObj(). This forces the cached data to be
discarded and a fresh copy to be obtained.

Stuart.

On 5/3/06, Michael Hitchcock <address@hidden> wrote:

I have a dfn which uses a references single. When I get an object and thru
the reference get the foreign keyed object, all is good (i.e.
Object.ForeignKeyedObjectId  thru reference provides
Object.ForeignKeyedObj).  However, if I change the
Object.ForeignKeyedObjectId and call Update(),  Object.ForeignKeyedObj does
not get refreshed. I must discard my Object and do a fresh get to have the
correct ForeignKeyedObj.

Michael S. Hitchcock
 Transaction Management, LLC
 Phone:  (817) 284-9607 x3014