Re: What's context_foil()?

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: What's context_foil()?
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 19:28:49 +0100

Hi kre,

>   | BTW, ‘mypath’.  It's not a path as in $PATH.
>
> It's a MH path (as in mhpath or the Path: mh_profile entry).

I take you point if what you said was true, but the ‘mypath’ variable
really does hold $HOME, acquired in one of two ways.  See the new
set_mypath() I just created to replace a few bits of duplicated but not
quite identical code at
http://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/nmh.git/tree/sbr/path.c?id=d8ca46fabc26469be325b73a73dcc26e70681eb5#n32

If it held the value of the profile's ‘path’ entry, e.g. the expanded
form of ~/mail, then having ‘path’ in its name would seem more apt.

--
Cheers, Ralph.