fmttest(1) Suffers Segmentation Violation.

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: fmttest(1) Suffers Segmentation Violation.
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 23:02:34 +0100

Hi,

This dumps core for me.

    fmttest --x y -forma ''

I've had a look at the code and I suspect it's an easy fix related to
spotting no messages have been provided before attempting to loop from 0
to 0 inclusive and indexing 0-1 but thought it better to leave the fix
to someone more confident in what's meant to happen.  :-)

I did notice the man page suggests the ‘[msgs | strings]’ are optional
but the usage error has no brackets which tells me they're mandatory.

--
Cheers, Ralph.