disk full lead to empty ~/Mail/context file ... had to delete | minor

From: Tom R
Subject: disk full lead to empty ~/Mail/context file ... had to delete | minor
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 15:57:09 -0500

If this is easy to fix that would be nice.
Sorry if this has been addressed already.

$ l /a/moobt/Mail/context
-rw-rw-r--. 1 moobt crew 0 Aug 31 08:42 /a/moobt/Mail/context

The filesystem with ~/Mail/context filled up this morning on my host. After I
fixed that, ~/Mail/context was zero bytes -- probably due to the earlier full
file system.

Until I deleted ~/Mail/context, I repeatedly got

    This message will not be repeated until nmh is next updated.

It would have been nice if nmh updated the empty ~/Mail/context file that
resulted from my full disk. One instance of the msg is fine, but I had
to search the nmh mail archive to find that ~/Mail/context was involved.

Thanks for nmh, and all your work!

--
Tom