Re: mhical rejecting "last <x>day in the month"

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: mhical rejecting "last <x>day in the month"
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 09:21:27 -0500

Hi Conrad,

Wow, thanks!  I'll look at your patch in more detail later.  For now,

  - I am confused about the tests though: when I run the relevant
    commands by hand, I get a +0100 timezone for the first one, which I
    kindof think I should expect (the event starts during summer time,
    GMT+1); when run as part of the build, I get +0000.  Perhaps someone
    who better understands the test framework could review?

mhical obeys TZ.  If not set, behavior is implementation defined.  Some of the tests set TZ, that's the best way to get consistent results.

  - I had a brief look at "properly" extending
    icalparse.y, but I kindof think any serious extension of mhical
    should really instead adopt libical?

Definitely worth considering.  I see that it's subject to two alternative licenses, we'd have to sort through that first.

David