Re: [nmh-workers] To/cc decode or not to/cc decode

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [nmh-workers] To/cc decode or not to/cc decode
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 10:46:06 -0400

>> Or, if mhl knows what fields contain addresses, I forget,
>> then perhaps a method of globally saying all address
>> fields should be decoded and unquoted?
>
>That would be a nice enhancement.

My vague plans are that when nmh is changes to have a "real" internal
API is that in the normal course of things you will automatically get
the decoded form of header fields, so you won't need to specify things
like this in your mhl file (unless someone could think of a reason
you WOULDN'T want to do that).

--Ken