Re: [nmh-workers] logging outgoing messages

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [nmh-workers] logging outgoing messages
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 13:09:14 -0400

>> But I can't recommend it to the average nmh user.
>
>Thereby nobbling support for non-nmh email on their Unix system, and
>that's a shame if they don't consider that as part of the decision.

My main issue is that this is the mailing list for nmh, not for Postfix.
When people email here with problems that _ARE NOT NMH PROBLEMS_, but
problems with postfix/sendmail/exim/god knows what, clearly this is
the wrong forum.  I will gladly help people with nmh problems, but not
their MTA problems.

--Ken