newline-dev

[newline-dev] ANITA

From: MICHELE
Subject: [newline-dev] ANITA
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 19:10:36 -0900

Eradicate everything you are indebted for with out sending an other cent.
End the embarrassing phone calls. Stop the sending of payments!

As it turns out nearly all lendor's not following the laws here in the US.
Far-fetched but spot on!

Visit us for in depth facts with reference to our technique at no fees or
responsibility. You have zero to loose and loads to obtain.

C0ntact us at
1_561_282_9476
Thorough information or to bring to a close receiving or to get our
location

Then, said the Wizard, you will be saved, little Dorothy; and I am very
glad of it. It isn't their fault; I flew over the wall, returned Rob