newline-dev

[newline-dev] Re: on wazoa

From: Carita Cutlip
Subject: [newline-dev] Re: on wazoa
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 16:25:50 -0700

B v est Se m lli p ng Wa w tche v s

ROLE e X
CARTI z ER
BREITLIN g G
BVLGA p RI
O r MEGA
P f ATEK Phil u ippe and ma h ny ot d her

Han l dba u gs & P z urs u es, Ne n ckt d ies, TI u FFA n NY & CO J i ewer v ly

Or p de r r T p ODA r Y and s p ave 2 t 5 % http://horofscopeforcaats.com

,

,

,

talking to himself. He thought I really knew the way out, and so he was
making for it. And then he sat down in the entrance, and I could not get
by. So I jumped over him and escaped, and ran down to the gate.
What about guards? they asked. Werent there any? O yes! lots of
them; but I dodged €˜em. I got stuck in the door, which was only open a
crack, and I lost lots of buttons, he said sadly looking at his torn