neurostat-develop

[Neurostat-develop] Some code (yes it's really happen)

From: Joseph Rynkiewicz
Subject: [Neurostat-develop] Some code (yes it's really happen)
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 20:12:58 +0200

Yes folks, the project is really not entirely dead!

First I have to say that I agree totally with the previous project description of Fabrice.

I have just import a implementation of the "C" interface beetween the mlp code and the linear algebra libraries (atlas, blas and a sparse blas library called "spblastk0.9b"). There is also the code for the layer implementation following the API of the previous messages.

Comments on these files are welcome, Dimitri begin to work on the mlp structure. It will be good if we have the "C" version of the propagation and back_propagation functions for the end of June.

Joseph