netpanzer-devel

Re: [netPanzer-Devel] Patch to change location of new units

From: hankin
Subject: Re: [netPanzer-Devel] Patch to change location of new units
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 22:57:27 +1100

I just noticed this patch removes these lines... is this bit causing problems? or I commited it to the cvs after the changes/diffs were done?

-    if(((bool)gameconfig->fullscreen)!=true) {
-        // don't do border scrolling on windowed mode because
-        //  the window isn't always on the edge of the screen.
-        return;
-    }

Michel Metzger wrote:

Hello,

I just add a patch on savannah page.
It allow you to change the location where new units go after creation.
Just drag and drop from outpost to the location. You can see
the location on the minimap.

Enjoy !

Michel