netpanzer-devel

[netPanzer-Devel] Progress: MainMenu in linux

From: Ivo Danihelka
Subject: [netPanzer-Devel] Progress: MainMenu in linux
Date: 11 Sep 2003 18:38:59 +0200

Matthias Braun wrote:
> Unforunately some filenames in this archive have wrong
> upper/lowercase
> letters you need to manually fix that.
> (I'll try to upload a fixed file soon...)

People can use script in attachement.
Usage: lowercase file...
Rename file names to lowercase

Hi,
this is my first post to this mailing list.
I know Linux, C++ and libSDL. I don't have Windows box.
My linux games: http://kvik.sh.cvut.cz/~fidlej/eng_c.html

I successfuly compile netPanzer sources.
Menu is working, but I cannot start multiplayer server.
After Multiplayer->Next->Host->Next->Ready,
assertion failed:
netpanzer: Lib/2D/Surface.cpp:485: void Surface::setTo(const Surface&):
Assertion `source.getDoesExist()' failed.

I will look at it. Or is there another way how to start game?

--
Ivo Danihelka