nethack-el-devel

[Nethack-el-devel] Re: good cxredit

From: Rika Arciniega
Subject: [Nethack-el-devel] Re: good cxredit
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 00:34:44 -0700

our www site <http://geocities.com/HenkPeContrealc/>

looking down. I cant be always carrying burglars on my back, said
Dori, down tunnels and up trees! What do you think I am? A porter?
Hell be eaten if we dont do something, said Thorin, for there were
howls all around them now, getting nearer and nearer. Dori! he called,
for Dori was lowest down in the easiest tree, be quick, and give Mr.
Baggins a hand up!
Dori was really a decent fellow in spite of his grumbling. Poor Bilbo
could not reach his hand even when he climbed down to the bottom branch
and hung his arm down as far as ever he could. So Dori actually climbed
out of the tree and let Bilbo scramble up and stand on his back. Just at
that moment the wolves trotted howling into the clearing. All of a
sudden there were hundreds of eyes looking at them. Still Dori did not
let Bilbo down. He waited till he had clambered off his shoulders into
the branches, and then he jumped for the branches himself. Only just in
time! A wolf snapped at his cloak as he swung up, and nearly got him.
In a minute there was a whole pack of them yelping all round the tree